Bridgerland Audubon Society publishes the following booklets and lists:
- Cache Trails, A hiking guide for the trails of the Cache Valley
- Boating the Bear: An introduction to the Bear River system for users of unpowered watercraft. (Boone, Jim, Ed. 1992.)
- Checklist of Birds of Cache Valley (rev 2008)
- The Stilt-The Monthly Newsletter of Bridgerland Audubon Society published Sept-June. Available directly through membership or as a subscription.
Stilt Archive and Other Newsletter Links
These publications are available from Bridgerland Audubon Society or the following outlets:
- Cache Valley Visitors Bureau
- Campsaver.com (formerly The Trailhead)
- Runners North, Providence
- The Book Table
- USDA Forest Service, Logan District Ranger’s Office
(1500 East Highway 89, Logan, UT 84321)
- USU Bookstore
If your favorite bookstore doesn’t carry Bridgerland Audubon Society publications, ask them to contact us.