Courtesy & Copyright Calvin Swendsen
Cache Valley Wild Bird Photo Contest 2021
Conservation is at the root of all Bridgerland Audubon Society projects
Bridgerland Audubon Society works on local conservation projects and supports projects of a state-wide nature. Our Projects displays current and past projects.
If you have conservation efforts that you would like to bring to our attention, please contact us through the comment form below.
The following projects are supported directly or with others to promote conservation:
- Amalga Barrens Sanctuary
- The Barren Company
- The Logan River
- Cutler Reservoir & Marsh Important Bird Area
- Denzil Stewart Nature Park
- Logan River Watershed Plan
- Logan Mitigation Ponds a.k.a. Logan River Wetlands or Sue’s Ponds
- River Golf Course Audubon Sanctuary
- The Wellsvilles Hawkwatch Site