There are four ways to share bird sightings in Cache County and to find out about recent sightings. Two statewide listserves include Cache County in their coverage, a mailing list and a localized listserve.
- Birdnet is a listserve for reporting rare birds statewide. Details at utahbirds.org
- Birdtalk is a listserve for any other bird-related topics: to share common sightings, discuss patterns in occurrence, or to discuss birding locations, for example. Details at utahbirds.org
- TopofUtah is a listserve for reporting birds in the Cache, Rich and Box Elder counties. Details at utahbirds.org
- For sightings only in Cache Valley, please email Nancy Williams at: nancy.moonbeam (at) gmail.com. Nancy receives and forwards emails to anyone interested in Cache County birds
- For statewide sightings, a recent GoogleGroups list is found at http://groups.google.com/group/ubird
- eBird is a great tool not only for reporting sightings, but for monitoring recent sightings as well as locating birds you may want to see. https://ebird.org/explore